Drew Central School Board agenda for the April 12 meeting. Meetings begin at 7 p.m. and are open to the public.
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of previous minutes, agenda, and financial report.
3. Principal’s reports.
4. Zack Brown- People-to-People (France, Italy, Greece).
5. Discussion of 2011 annual legislative audit.
6. Approval of new board zones as required by 2010 census.
7. Approve Health Safety Plan.
8. Approval of 2012-2013 school calendar.
9. Delete items from inventory as per audit.
10. Discussion of potential appeal of fiscal distress at ADE State Board meeting May 14, 2012.
11. Executive session for the purposes of employment, evaluation, and/or termination of employees.
12. Approval of personnel recommendations.
13. Scheduling of potential special board meeting in late April.