A Vet Center mobile clinic for veterans will be in Monticello on July 21 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The clinic will be at the VFW and American Legion building located at 148 Veterans Drive, off West Bolling, in McCloy Park.
The clinic will be somewhat like an information fair, since experts in numerous subject areas will be there. They will have stations set up inside the VFW building.
Veterans Affairs benefits officers, health care experts, and experts in VA and other sources of education funding will be on hand to assist veterans.
• Enrollment assistance for new applicants
• Update current users of VA healthcare information
• Explain healthcare programs available to eligible veterans
• Review medical benefits and eligibility
• Answer questions regarding eligibility benefits
Veterans seeking assistance at the mobile clinic are asked to have on hand a copy of their DD-214 and a photo ID.